Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Swilt Warehouse !!!

Good day to all !!!!

Today marks the first full day that the Swilt is available for order and I am super excited.

So far the response on Facebook, Twitter, and the Swilts' blog has been awesome. I hope to keep the same momentum going into the holiday shopping season. Please find the time to mention the Swilt on your Twitter or Facebook!!

For my second blog post, I want to keep it light hearted and show everyone what the warehouse of a small start-up looks like.

We will be recycling all recyclable material  :)

Some of the Swilts profits have been promised to my fathers' broken fence  :(

I think my niece got stuck somewhere between the wall and boxes# 1 - 58

The Leaning Tower of Pisa .. Swilts!!


Enjoy everyone!! Support small businesses and stop wearing primitive sweaters.
Remember, with the Swilt... the sweater has been reinvented !!!

1 comment: